Follow Me On Pinterest!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge #5 Card Entry

HELLOOOO!!!
I have finally made the card and am posting this for the Tacky Tuesday Challenge #5 over at http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/2011/04/tacky-tuesdays-challenge-5.html
You had to make a card that included a cow and the word(s) moo and/or udder! How fun is that! So here is my card I am linking


I used the cow from the Birthday Bash cartridge, on the last page! Took me FOREVER to find a cow I liked, and ofcourse he's on the very LAST page!! The papers are from my misc. stash so unfortunately not sure who they are from. The solids are coredinations. I stamped 'wish' on a little tag, stamped the edges and popped it up so he looks like hes holding it. Ofcourse I used my white gel pen for stitching and accents on the cow.
I hope you like my card!! Thank you sooo much for looking, I greatly appreciate it!


xoxo Charity

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

i love-love your cow. this is a cart i have to get more used of. the images are so cute. glad you chose that cow because i never saw it before. super cool card.
i love your "bookin'room"--- how precious!

Kimberly said...

Super fun card...love it. Thanks for following me and i'm now your new follower. I looked around on your blog and have to say your scrapbooking is awesome...i have much trouble with doing pages so i mostly do cards...i'll be going to a crop to you drop tomorrow and i'll try to complete two pages of my granddaughter....wish me luck..
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I found it - your card - how funny! great job! Love the cow, well the whole card actually! You have quite a talent young lady! Now can't you come back "home" now so we can do this together!!!!LOL really do miss you
heidi