Follow Me On Pinterest!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello everyone!

I just started a blog! Yay meeee! Hopefully I will be able to keep up and keep posting. My goal is to post pics of layouts and other paper crafting I put together. If you were wondering how I came up with the name of my blog, I thank my almost 3 y/o! I used to have a scrapbook room and he would call it my 'bookin room'....so cute! Now I have a loft in my sisters house, but once we get our own place I will have a room again! Thats why I didn't want to call it The Bookin Loft! ha ha!


Welp, I'm gonna try to get some pics posted and start a blog!!! I really hope you enjoy and follow. Once I figure out how I will post ALL the people I follow. Two blogs I follow with a passion are The Pink Stamper--so my FAV! and Creations with Christina--FAB! I'm also sure anyone who starts following me, if anyone, will help me on my grammer and, I'm sure, the legal things I may screw up on!! Thanks again for taking the time to read this, maybe even follow *hint hint*!


Talk to you soon!!

No comments: