Follow Me On Pinterest!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Card, Link Party and Challenge--Entry

HHEELLLOOO!

Oh my gosh!! I have been working on this project since last night and FINALLY have it finished! I wanted to do a really good job on this project so I could link it to Patches of Pink's Challenge. You had to make something with the Easter theme. I have never done a banner before so I figured I would try one out.

Drum roll please!!!






OMG! Can you even read it??? I really liked it a lot BEFORE I strung it all together, now I'm not so sure. Each individual piece is really cute but really disappointed with it as a whole. I don't have time now to make something else since TODAY is the last day to submit! I know I know, way to wait till the last minute!

I used a lot of different details in this and will try my best to list all ingredients in the recipe below. If you have any questions about anything I did, where I got something, how I did it, what I used, etc., PLEASE  don't hesitate to ask. I love all questions and comments and check on them very frequently! Especially since I am eager to see what the scrappy world out there has to say about my work!

Welp, thank you soooo much for looking and hopefully enjoying my projects! Wish me luck in the challenge! Voting will start tomorrow and continue through the week, soooo, fingers crossed!

RECIPE (most items purchased at Jo-Ann's)

stickles, white gel pen, fence I made in SCAL,Create A Critter cart. pg. 26 for bunny & large flower on first banner, Doodlecharms cart. pg. 89 for easter baskets, Printing 101 cart. for letters, EK Success flower punches, DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack, buttons, rhinestone brads, Stampin-up marker No. 18 Dark Brown, flowers, Cuttlebug swiss dots folder, Fresh Paint Glitter Pack (punched out flowers), pop dots & my fabulous pink ATG! phew! *brow wipe* Think I got everything!

xoxo Charity

4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

oh my...this is gorgeous! lots of fab details. i can't believe it did not take you longer to make.
good luck!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Yes, it is hard to read, but it is so beautiful!! That is a lot of work. You better pass this one for generations to come!! (Unless you want to give it to me!!)

Liz said...

Wow fantastic, I will be casting one of my votes for you to get the deisgn team call at patches of pink!

www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Charity - Wow girl you are doing just awesome! Love this easter one - very detailed. And congrats on winning the tuesday challenge. I'm trying to see the card bigger but can't figure it out! I'm am so computer illiterate. anyway - miss you lots girl wish you were back here!