Follow Me On Pinterest!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cricut Everyday Challenge Entry!!!!

Hellooooo everyone!! How are we all doing??!! It's almost Friday....YAY!
Today I am submitting a card I quickly threw together with some scraps and a picture from the Photo Real Stack 3 by DCWV. It has gorgeous real-life pics that are absolutely beautiful!! I chose the beach picture for the challenge.
The challenge was to make something, anything that you love or a birthday theme over at Crazy About Cricut. Well, the last two cards I made were birthday so I decided to go with the other. I was going to do a LO of my son but it's getting late and he is getting crabby (que the tantrum in the background....yes...currently in progress) so it had to be a really, really quick project!


I used my totally awesome Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers. I love that little tool! In the upper right-hand corner is...yes...BLING! Added some dots in the corners with a white gel pen. Tied some blue ribbon that I had from my baby shower 3 years ago! The white flowers are from Joann's, can't remember where the blue one is from. The sticker 'love life' is Label Lingo by EK Success. Inside the card I added the bottom part of the water that was cut off the bottom of the pic to fit the front of the card.
*big breath!* I think that all the details!! Oh, just kidding, the pic is backed with blue paper from Coredinations. Ok, now I think I'm done! This took longer than the card did!!
And if you are taking time out of your extremely busy day then I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my blog and checking out my work. I'm a newbie to the blog world and so far this is so fun and am loving this growing family!!
THANK YOU
xoxo Charity

No comments: