Follow Me On Pinterest!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Charley LO

This was our dog Charley. We adopted him from a friend who could no longer care for him. We shortly realized he had a severe skin issue due to allergies....cats! We have 6 of them!


One day, during a garage sale we were having, our mail man stopped by and inquired about our dog...no I did not have him up for sale! Our mail man has a Lhasa Apso, just like Charley, and was in need of a friend. So, a new home Charley got, free of cats!


My son loved Charley cause he was extremely patient and let my son climb on him and play! Such an awesome trooper! So I ofcourse had to make a LO..and here it is! Hope you like!




The paper is from the Pet Stack, Charley is spelled out of chipboard that I embossed. The four little dogs I cut out and popped up on pop dots...a must have! The journal border is punched with the EK Success paw print border punch. I had a lot of fun with this page! I hope you like it too.


Please leave any comments or feedback...much appreciated!

No comments: